St. Conan’s Kirk, is located in Loch Awe, Argyll and Bute, Scotland. It was established by the Campbells of Innis Chonan. The Kirk was designed by the architect Walter Douglas Campbell, and built between 1881-6; with renovations taking place in 1906. It is constructed from a range of church styles, from ancient Roman to Norman, and is built of local stone. St. Conan’s Kirk is renowned for the Bruce Chapel, containing an exquisite sculpture of King Robert the Bruce containing a fragment of bone. The Kirk contains a number of remarkable Stained Glass Windows encoded with ancient Gnosis.
Deborah’s latest video exploring St. Conan’s Kirk: